Engaging, humorous and data-laden keynotes that inspire your audiences.
There’s nothing more rewarding for me than sharing my experience with others through speaking and teaching. I have been speaking at conferences since 1981 and teaching in university settings since 1983.
I currently speak across the globe on a number of topics related to online consumer behavior, social strategies and social business. My main audiences are marketers trying to understand how to do social better, innovate through new technologies, or plan across both traditional and digital media.
Humor is a great way to keep audiences engaged, and I use liberal doses of humor and sourced data to provide them with knowledge they can take back to their day-to-day work.
To learn more about how I can energize your event, please see my speaking site at socialmediaspeaker.us.
A Few Notable Events
- 2015 Ankara Brand Festival—Ankara, Turkey
- 2015 Performance Marketing Summit—London, UK and Berlin, Germany
- 2014 ad:tech London—London, UK
- eBev 2014—Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 2014 IAB Town Hall on Social Performance—New York, NY, USA
- 2013 GetSocial / Innovation Dublin—Dublin, Ireland
- 2013 State of Now Conference—New York, NY, USA
- 2013 Miva Merchant Conference—San Diego, California, USA
- 2012 and 2013 Engage Digital Summits—Kolkata, India
- Social India Conference—Bangalore, India
- 2009 and 2010 Consumer Electronics Show—Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- World Brand Congress—Mumbai, India
- BrandsConf—New York, NY, USA
- 140 Characters Conferences—Los Angeles, California and Washington, DC, USA
- Cruise3Sixty Conference—Vancouver, Canada