Engaging, humorous and data-laden keynotes that inspire your audiences.
There’s nothing more rewarding for me than sharing my experience with others through speaking and teaching. I have been speaking at conferences since 1981 and teaching in university settings since 1983.
I currently speak across the globe on a number of topics related to blockchain technologies, digital disruption & transformation, online consumer behavior, and digital strategy. My main audiences are C-suite executives trying to understand how blockchain, IoT and AI can get them their bonuses, or marketers trying to understand how to leverage new technologies, or plan across both traditional and digital media.
Humor is a great way to keep audiences engaged, and I use liberal doses of humor and sourced data to provide them with knowledge they can take back to their day-to-day work.
To learn more about how I can energize your event, please see my speaking site at keynotespeaker.digital.
A Few Notable Events
- 2018 Blockchain World Summit—London, UK
- 2018 Global Blockchain Summit—Denver, Colorado, USA
- 2018 CryptoConvention—Calgary, AB, Canada
- 2018 Emerging Technologies Conference—St Paul, Minnesota, USA
- 2018 Brand Innovators @ SxSW—Austin, Texas, USA
- 2018 CMO Elite Retreat—Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
- 2018 Trust in Food Symposium—Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 2018 CMO Insights Summit—Sarasota, Florida, USA
- Elevate Cannabis Business Conference— Oakland, California, USA
- GetSocial / Innovation Dublin—Dublin, Ireland
- Extraordinary E-Commerce Conference—San Diego, California, USA
- Social India Conference—Bangalore, India
- Consumer Electronics Show—Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- World Brand Congress—Mumbai, India
- Cruise3Sixty Conference—Vancouver, Canada