CINCINNATI, OHIO, USA – February 20, 1996 – HI! I’m Eric Weaver, and you’ve somehow managed to stumble across my foray into Webslinging. The model in the picture with me is eldest daughter Maura.
WHAT I DO: My day job is acting as Director of Electronic Media for ImageMatrix, Inc., a communications agency based in Cincinnati. We create business-to-business and internal communication programs for Fortune 100 clients around the country and abroad. In this role, I oversee our Art, Multimedia and Video departments and am responsible for the production of all ImageMatrix communication programs.
AOL USERS: Those of you accessing my pages with America Online’s Web Browser will find that clicking on the hotlinks for AOL keywords will send you directly to that area of AOL. C’est fantastique, n’est pas?
Gee, Wally, Cincinnutty is actually home to several interactive developers! Who’da thought? Check out these spanky local Web Sites:
- CollegeView (great software…great idea)
- The Human Element
- Optimum Group (those frisky competitors!)
- Modern-Day Pharosees…
- Andy Durbin’s very-well-done Home Page
Interesting Sites to Surf:
- Grrr’s Home Page … one of my best buds.
- *sigh* Gillian Anderson, where were YOU when I was living in Grand Rapids? WHAT?!? You lived there TOO?!? Wait… I sense an involuntary response coming up…. WWWWAAHHHHHH!!!
- Basic Overview of the Web from the Progenitor … Tim Berners-Lee.
- “How Do They Do That with HTML?“
- Lycos: in my mind, the most thorough Web search engine available.
Former Employers (like you care):
- Mercantile Stores Company – Fairfield, Ohio
- Compuware Corporation – Farmington Hills, Michigan
- News about Allnet Communication Services, Inc. – Birmingham, Michigan
- Buick-Oldsmobile-Cadillac Group – Warren, Michigan
- Davenport College – Grand Rapids, Michigan (hint: don’t teach in a place where tuition income is more important than grading integrity)
- GTE Data Services – Muskegon, Michigan
Just Plain SILLY:
- URoulette: fling me somewhere, won’t you?
- Web-Voyeur! Camera Weirdness across the Net.
- Star Trek – Voyager ™: Have the Doctor quiz you on Trek Triv and then reprimand you sharply in audio.
- The Mentos FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions about “The Freshmaker” (too funny).
This nonsense is my first attempt at a home page, with no HTML manual, no documentation… nuthin’. So I don’ wanna hear no smart remarks.